QuickBooks allows you to print checks through integrating the printer with the software. Printer is important for your business and QuickBooks software provides you the facility to print checks and other things directly from the software. You can easily integrate the printer with the QuickBooks software but sometimes you may face issues while printing the checks. This article will provide you the process to reprint checks in QuickBooks.
Main reasons why you need to reprint checks from QuickBooks software can be:
- Previous check got jammed in the printer
- Previously printed check wasn’t clear or damaged
- Check got misplaced
- Paystubs needs to be reprinted for some other reasons
How To Reprint Checks In QuickBooks
In QuickBooks, it is easier to print checks for the first time as compare to reprinting them because the call to action is clear while printing checks for the first time. However, the process of reprinting checks is also not that complex and can easily be done by going into the directory path of QuickBooks.
How To reprint Checks In QuickBooks?
- Go to the directory and locate the Print Check option
- Select Printer Preview in order to see the check that you are printing. More checks can also be added if needed.
- Go to the Printer tab
- Now all the selected checks will be printed. In case if a check wasn’t printed properly then you need to choose the checks and reprint them again.
How To reprint Paychecks In QuickBooks?
- Click on List
- Click on COA from the options
- Choose your payroll account and then click on Check that you will be printing
- Tap on Print
- Click on Save
If the above mentioned steps could not print checks then you can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to the Employees tab
- Tap on Edit Paychecks
- In the date range section, enter the Start and End date
- Click on the Employee’s Name whose paycheck will be reprinting
- Double click on Paycheck and then click on Print
- Click on OK
How To Reprint Multiple Checks In QuickBooks
- Click on Employee Center and then from the drop-down list, Transaction
- Click on Paycheck option
- Go to the specific paycheck that you want to reprint
- Click on Print Later and then click on Save
- Perform the same steps again for all the checks
- Click on File and from the drop-down list, click on Print Forms
- Click on Paychecks and mark all the checks that needs to be reprinted
- Click on Print and then click on OK
Connect With Us For Support
Reprinting checks in QuickBooks is not that complex but it is definitely difficult from printing checks for the first time. However, if you are facing some issues while reprinting the paychecks or even if you are facing some other issues in the QuickBooks software then you can get in touch with the technical support team of customerphonenumber.com. To contact the certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors, you need to dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289 and you will be directly connected to the customer representative to resolve your issues.