In this blog post, we will be talking about the infamous QuickBooks POS Error Code 100060. You will get an error message with this code which is:
“Error 100060: QuickBooks POS could not create some necessary accounts in your QuickBooks Financial Software”
You will run into the error 10060 while running the financial exchange on your QuickBooks Point of Sale. Now, you must be wondering why you are facing the QuickBooks Error Code 10060.
What Are The Causes Of The QuickBooks Point Of Sale Error 100060?
- Another account is active in the QB desktop software while the first financial exchange is running with the POS software.
- You do not have the Administrator permission for the QuickBooks.
To Continue Using Account Numbers In QuickBooks Desktop
- First of all, open QuickBooks Desktop on your screen.
- Navigate to the Edit menu and click on Preferences.
- Choose to open Accounting.
- Head to the Company Preferences tab.
- Go to the Use account numbers checkbox and click on it to unmark it.
- Click on OK.
- Now, do the Financial Exchange in your Point of Sale. Head to the financial menu, click on Update QuickBooks.
- Repeat the steps 1 and 6, but remember to mark the Use account numbers checkbox for reactivating the feature.
Log In As An Administrator In QuickBooks Desktop
- Open your QuickBooks and go to the file menu.
- Now, click on the Close Company/Logoff.
- Log in into the Company file as the Admin.
- Open the Window menu and click on the Close All option.
- Now, open QB POS software and navigate to the File menu > Preferences > Company.
- Click on the Accounts button under the Financial menu. Verify that none of the Accounts have brackets in advanced as well as basic tabs.
- You can also choose to create the Account in your QB desktop.
- Open your QB Desktop, go to the Lists menu and click on the Chart of Accounts.
- Choose New from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the suitable account type. Click on continue.
- Type in all the information and click on Save & Close.
- Open your QuickBooks POS and close the Company Preferences window.
- Now, reopen the Company Preferences window and click on Accounts. Mark both Basic and Advanced tabs. Make sure that are not any brackets.
We hope you were able to fix the QuickBooks Error Code 100060 from the steps that we have given above. However, if the QB Error 100060 is still not fixed, we recommend that you contact us on the QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 and speak to QuickBooks ProAdvisors of customerphonenumber for instant resolution. Our QuickBooks ProAdvisors are certified by Intuit and they are some of the most notable QuickBooks Experts in the USA.