QuickBooks Point of Sale is one of the most important components of QuickBooks software. It provides you various features that allow easy flow of cash. QuickBooks POS allows you to do multiple tasking at same time and it provides you so many features such as adaptability, easy integration, tool management and many more.
However, there can be situations when the QuickBooks POS application runs into errors. QuickBooks Error 1330 is one such error that refers that an unknown data signature is located when you were trying to install the POS application.
Causes Of QuickBooks Error 1330
The error code 1330 generally occurs while trying to update the QuickBooks software to the latest version. The major causes of this error are as given below:
- Unknown digital signatures
- Some issues with the Windows Operating system.
- Damaged installation of the POS application
Resolve QuickBooks POS Error 1330
To resolve the issue, you need to uninstall the POS application for repairing the corrupted data cab files. Follow the below mentioned steps in order to resolve the error 1330 are as given below:
- Download the POS update patch
- Open the Task Manager and close all the processes related to the POS application.
- Go to the Product Update Folder and delete all the data stored in it. To do so, follow the below steps:
- Open the Windows Explorer by pressing the Windows + E
- Now go to the folder, C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Intuit\QuickBooks POS XX\Update “(here XX refers to the maximum number of versions used)
- Delete all the files available in the folder
- Once you done, close the folder and try to update the POS application again
In case if the error still persists then you need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Uninstall the QuickBooks Point of Sale application
- Save all your system data and then close all the process related to QuickBooks
- Now open the Control Panel
- Go to Add or Remove Program section
- Locate QuickBooks POS and click on Change or Remove
- Click on Yes on the confirmation box
- Perform the un-installation process properly and then rename the QB POS folder from the C drive.
- From the C drive, locate the QBPOSDSrv user folder and rename it.
- Clear the QBPOSDBSrv user login
- Now open the UAC window and select the User Accounts
- Go to the User tab
- Click on the QBPOSDBSrv user and delete the account from the list
- Restart you system and reinstall the QuickBooks POS software
Get QuickBooks POS Support
If you still face the error then you can directly contact the QuickBooks Point of Sale Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717 toll-free. Our technical support team is available 24×7 and we have minimum waiting time. You can easily contact us by just dialing the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number.