QuickBooks Payroll Error Code PS036 is also known as an Update Error. This error is closely related when Payroll subscriptions cannot be verified. You will encounter this error on your computer screen when you try to update the tax tables to the latest version available or when you have more than one active subscription. For the error PS036, we recommend that you get connected with the QuickBooks ProAdvisors of customerphonenumber.com by calling on their toll-free 24 hours working QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number.
Why Does The QuickBooks Payroll Error PS036 Occur?
It cannot be pinpointed to exactly what causes this error but there are a few common issues which we have mentioned below:
- An Inactive Payroll Subscription can cause this error.
- Multiple payroll subscriptions are active.
- Payroll agreement is active with the Direct Deposit agreement – inactive.
- ini files are missing or corrupted.
- You are using an outdated or older version of Intuit Products or services.
- The service key entered is incorrect.
- You have entered incorrect or invalid PSID in the Company Data file.
- The QuickBooks Desktop version that you are using is not compatible with the Microsoft Windows that you are using.
- Invalid EIN number is showing on the payroll subscription.
Resolve QuickBooks Error PS036
These are steps that you can use to fix the Error Code PS036:
- Re-register your QuickBooks.
- You have to subscribe to the QuickBooks Services again.
- Verify the details that you have provided in the Invoice.
- Make sure it is updated.
- Do not update any file which has an important copy on it.
- Exit QuickBooks.
- Now, re-open QuickBooks again.
In the case, you start facing the Paysub.ini error, close your QuickBooks and rename the Paysub.ini file. This process has to be repeated for all the Paysub.ini files.
- Ensure that you are using the latest version of QB.
- Exit from your Payroll account then reopen it.
- Reboot your computer and start the Payroll update process.
- Reset all the updates that have been downloaded for your QB.
Reach Us For Support
We believe that the QuickBooks Error Code PS036 has now been fixed on your computer and you are back on work. However, if you are facing any problem while using your QuickBooks or if you have any question on your mind, call on the authentic QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289 and let the QuickBooks Experts take care of the problem and answer all your questions.