QuickBooks is known as the best Accounting and Financial Management platform which is extensively utilized by small and mid-sized business across the globe. Even though QuickBooks comprises of various errors and issues like the QuickBooks Event log Error 4. If you are looking to immediately get rid of this error, get connected with the QuickBooks Tech Support Help Desk.
In this article, we will provide everything that you should know about the QB Event Log Error Code 4. This error is caused because of the damaged or corrupted System files of QB. It can also show up on your screen if the OS that you are using is not functioning properly. No matter which OS you are using, if you run into this error you would not be able to use your QuickBooks. We highly recommend the Users who are facing this error to get in touch with the QuickBooks Tech Support Department.
Signs of QuickBooks Event log Error 4
- The active window crashes often on the systems which are facing the Error Event ID 4.
- The window will crash repeatedly while executing that particular task.
- You will get the error message for Event Log Error 4 on your screen.
- QuickBooks stops responding and aborts frequently.
- This error can also pop-up while installing QuickBooks.
- Take note of when and where the error is popping-up as it can help the QuickBooks Experts in resolving the error.
How To Fix QuickBooks Event log Error 4?
- The first step is to open the Start Menu and open the Run window.
- Go to Programs and features tab.
- Now, look for the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0.
- Click on it and choose the Uninstall option.
- Wait for the process to get completed and then restart your computer.
- Once the computer has started, open the Run utility tool again from the Start Menu.
- Type appwiz.cpl in the run window and press enter on your keyboard.
- Uninstall or Change Program window will open on your screen.
- Look for .NET Framework in the list and then click on it.
- Now, choose to repair the .NET Framework for your computer.
- Choose Finish.
- Now, try to use your QuickBooks again.
These are the steps that have been verified by the reputable QuickBooks Support Executives of customerphonenumber.com. We are hopeful that you were able to fix the QuickBooks Event log Error 4 on your computer by implementing the steps given in this article. If you were not successful in fixing the error, get in touch with us by calling on the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number.
Do not worry about the timings as we are working round the clock to provide premium QuickBooks Tech Support Services to all the QB Users worldwide. Rest assured, the error will be fixed in no time and you will be using your QuickBooks just like before. You can chat with the QuickBooks Help Desk as well via the Live Chat option on the bottom-right corner of your screen. Just like the toll-free number Live Chat option is also active 24×7.