At times, you will find yourself struggling with errors and issues if you are a QuickBooks User. These technical issues have become a common sight now and one of the most faced errors by the Users is the QuickBooks Error OL-334. But you do not have to worry as the QuickBooks Support Department can be contacted 24×7 on their toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-551-5491.
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks Error OL-334?
As we said earlier QuickBooks Error Code OL-334 is quite a common error and it occurs when the User is trying to perform online banking transactions. There are quite a few reasons which can cause this error but the most common reason that we have found is poor Internet connection or if your financial institution has released a new update, web connection process, Direct connect process.
Another main cause for this error is inactive bank account for your QuickBooks Online Banking. These errors can also pop-up on your screen if there any problem is faced while uploading, downloading or importing data on your QuickBooks.
How To Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error Code OL-334?
Make sure that you have an active and stable internet connection before you move to the steps. Also, make sure that you are using the latest version of Internet Explorer. All the steps given here have been provided by the top QuickBooks Experts of customerphonenumber.com.
Solution 1: Enable TLS 1.2 Security Protocol
- Open Internet Explorer and click on the gear icon on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Go to Internet Options > Advanced tab and click Security.
- Unmark Use TLS 1.0 and mark Use TLS 1.2
- Click on Apply and Ok.
- Close all active programs from Task Manager.
- Restart your computer.
- If the error message is still on your screen, move on to the next solution.
Solution 2: Create A New Test Company File
- Open your QuickBooks.
- Go to File Menu and select New Company.
- Click on Express Start.
- Now, add the Bank account which is having issues.
- Set it up for Bank feeds.
- Now, download the Bank feed transactions into your account to test it.
- Contact your Bank if run into the same error.
- If you do not get any error message, move on to the solution number 3.
Solution 3: Run Account Set Up With Ctrl Key
- Create a Backup file for the data in your Company Data file.
- Look for inactive accounts and deactivate them for online services.
- Set up the bank feeds and run it again.
- Remember to press and hold Ctrl key every time you click on any command.
- It is important that you press and hold the control key.
- Go to banking > Bank Feeds and click on Bank Feed Centre.
- Click on Send/Receive in the bank feeds.
- Press the Ctrl key until a new screen opens.
- Enter your PIN and click on Ok.
- Keep holding the Ctrl key until the transactions have been downloaded.
Solution 4: Deactivate All The Accounts For Online Services
- Click on Chart of Accounts.
- Click on the Include Inactive checkbox.
- Also, deactivate the Bank feeds for the active accounts.
- Close the file then re-open it.
- Set up each account for Bank feeds.
- If the error is solved, get in touch with the QuickBooks Support Department.
If even after implementing all the solutions and steps, the error persists, get connected with the top QuickBooks ProAdvisors from the 24×7 QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-551-5491 and get instant Support Services.