QuickBooks is a robust software and it can boost the growth of small and medium scale businesses. It also provides location independence for managing the business. But sometimes QuickBooks Users run into errors and issues which influence the experience of using the software. In this blog post, we will be discussing the infamous QuickBooks Error Code 7149 in detail. If you are encountering the QB Error 7149, get in touch with the QuickBooks Help Desk by calling them on the authentic QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717. Alternatively, you can visit customerphonenumber and read the detailed blog posts created by QuickBooks Experts to fix the issue manually.
What Is QB Error 7149?
The Error Code 7149 of QuickBooks falls under the category of Run time errors. Corrupt program files or registry errors cause the error 7149. You will not be able to use your QuickBooks desktop software unless and until this error is resolved. The error message associated with this error is:
“Error 7149: QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience”
What Causes QuickBooks Error 7149?
There are a few reasons which can trigger QuickBooks Error 7149 to pop-up on your screen, some of them are:
- Corrupt or incomplete installation of QuickBooks desktop software.
- Corruption in Windows Registry Keys related to QuickBooks software.
- Anti-virus or Malware are interfering with the functions of QuickBooks.
- System Specific Errors because of configuration and OS.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 7149?
Now that we know the reasons for QuickBooks Error 7149, let us now have a look at how to resolve it.
- Repair or Reinstall QuickBooks
- Go to Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs.
- Look for QuickBooks in the list and right click on it.
- Choose Repair and follow instructions that appear on your screen.
- Restart your computer.
- Try to open QuickBooks now.
If repairing QuickBooks could not fix the error then you need to reinstall the software.
- Repair the windows registry keys related to the QuickBooks software.
- DO a full scan of your computer using the security software installed in your computer.
- Attempt to disable your antivirus for some time and then try to open the QuickBooks software.
The above-given steps surely benefit you in fixing the error code 7149 in QuickBooks manually. Nevertheless, if the error still continues to show on your screen or you are stuck any step, get in touch with us by dialing our QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717.