QuickBooks Error Code 6000, -304 is a part of the infamous QuickBooks 6000 series error codes. You can check out the whole list of QuickBooks Errors and Issues on customerphonenumber. You will encounter the error 6000, -304 on your computer screen when you attempt to open the Company Data file from your QuickBooks. This error is an indication that you do not have enough disk space for opening the Company Data file. You can also encounter this error if more than allowed users are using the software. One can fix this error by copying and pasting the file in a storage location which has enough space and limiting the Users. In this blog post, we will provide all the steps implementing which you can get rid of the 6000, -304.
If are not versed with troubleshooting, get in touch with the QuickBooks Help desk by contacting them via their 24×7 available QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 6000, -304?
QuickBooks is undeniably a reliable software and it can definitely boost the growth of your business. It comes with a User Interface which is User-friendly and you do not have to be from an Accounting background to use QuickBooks. But you need to have troubleshooting knowledge for resolving errors like the QuickBooks Error Code 6000, -304. You can follow the below-mentioned steps for fixing the error code:
- Get rid of all the damaged QuickBooks components by repairing your QB Desktop software.
- Tap on the Start button.
- Go to the Control Panel and click on the Program and Features option.
- Search for QuickBooks in the list that is on your screen and click on it.
- Now, choose Uninstall.
- In the QuickBooks Installation window, click on Next.
- Select Repair.
- Select Next and then Repair
- Tap on Finish to end the process.
- Open My Computer/This Computer from the icon on the desktop.
- Now, make sure that there is enough space available in the drive where the company file is saved.
- Right-click on the drive icon.
- Now, choose Properties and check if the disk space is enough.
- Open the Quota window.
- Unmark Enable the Quota Management for turning off the disk quota.
- Uninstall and reinstall the QuickBooks desktop software.
Get QuickBooks Support
If QuickBooks Error Code 6000, -304 still exists, you can choose to install and run QuickBooks File Doctor for fixing the error. However, there is no certainty that QuickBooks File Doctor will fix the error but there is a high possibility of it.
In case, you get stuck on any step while fixing the QuickBooks Error -6000, -304, you can get in touch with the QuickBooks Support Department. Contact the technical support experts by calling us on QuickBooks Customer Support Phone Number +1866-644-7717. Our support services are available round the clock and are open to QuickBooks Users all over the globe. Get a chance to win free QuickBooks training when you call us. Use the Live Chat service for chatting with the QuickBooks Support Department.