Troubleshoot Quickbooks Error 6000, -301
While using various versions of QuickBooks, users run into the infamous QuickBooks Error Code -6000, -301. This is an error which you will encounter while trying to access the Company Data file. Do not waste anymore of your time and simply make a call on the toll-free 24×7 QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289 and get this error fixed right now.
You can also follow this article to understand this error better.
What Causes The QuickBooks Error 6000, -301?
- Damaged or Missing QuickBooks Transaction Log (TLG) file
- Damaged or Missing QuickBooks Network Descriptor (ND) file
- Damaged or Missing QuickBooks Data Source Name (DSN) file
- Your QuickBooks Company Data file is damaged
- You have installed encryption software on your desktop.
- All the solutions that are given below have been tested by the notable QuickBooks Experts of customerphonenumber.com. You can implement these steps on your computer to get rid of the QuickBooks Error Code -6000, -30.
Solution 1: Rename the QuickBooks Support Files
- Open the folder in which you have saved your Company Data files.
- Look for the files which have the same name as your Company Data file but have the file extensions .tlg, .nd and .dsn.
- Right-click on the files.
- Choose Rename and give a new name to the files.
- Add .OLD to each of the file names.
Solution 2: Run The QuickBooks File Doctor
It is not known by many QuickBooks Users that they can use the QuickBooks File Doctor to fix common networking and company file errors and issues. Do not get confused as this tool was earlier known as QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic tool. This tool can be trusted with your QuickBooks as it is also designed by Intuit.
You can read more about it by clicking here: QuickBooks File Doctor
Solution 3: Disable Encryption Software
The QuickBooks Experts never recommend utilizing any third-party tool or software for encrypting QuickBooks Company Data file as it can cause major problems. If you are using any encryption software then disable it immediately.
Solution 4: Update QuickBooks Desktop To The Latest Release
- Navigate to QuickBooks Help menu and click on Update QuickBooks.
- Now, navigate to the Update QuickBooks window and choose Update Now.
- Do not make any changes to the table.
- Click on the Reset Update box to erase all previous update downloads.
- Choose Get Updates.
- Restart QuickBooks.
- Install the new release
These are the solutions that can fix the QB Error -6000, -301 in just a few minutes. We hope that you were able to get rid of the error 6000, -301 by implementing the steps given above on your computer. You get connected with the QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289 if you are stuck on any step or want to talk to the QuickBooks Experts.
There is one other option for getting connected with the QuickBooks Tech Support Team which is the Live Chat option. Simply, click on the Chat icon on the bottom-right corner of your screen.