QuickBooks Database Server Manager is a must-have tool and it is marketed by Intuit. If you are looking to get information on installation, update, and setting up QuickBooks Database Server Manager, read this article to the very end. This step-by-step guide is created by the trustworthy QuickBooks ProAdvisors of customerphonenumber.com and you can get in touch with them by calling on the toll-free 24×7 available QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1800-551-5491.
Why Do You Need QuickBooks Database Server Manager?
If you do not want to be dependent on anyone else for fixing errors and resolving issues then do read this article. This is what QuickBooks Database Server Manager can do for you:
- QuickBooks Database Server Manager enables you to create Network Data files. This process can be repeated for all the Company Data files that are saved on the host computer system. If you are using many different QuickBooks Desktop versions like QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier, QuickBooks Accountant, and QuickBooks Enterprise, you will need to install a separate QuickBooks Database Manager for each one of them.
- QuickBooks Database Server Manager enables you to use multiple versions of QuickBooks on a single computer.
- It can also scan the QuickBooks Company Data files available on the workstation.
- It is able to detect a new QuickBooks Company file from a local storage device.
- Ensure that you are using the latest version of the QuickBooks Database Manager at all times. An outdated version of the QuickBooks Database Server Manager is not as effective as the latest version.
How to install QuickBooks Database Server Manager?
- Run the QuickBooks Installer.
- Start the installation process by clicking on positive prompts.
- Make sure that you have a stable and active Internet Connection.
- Go through the Software agreement carefully and if you agree with the terms, click on Next.
- Select Custom or Network options.
- Now, choose the Installation method.
- Provide the License number of your QuickBooks if required.
- Click on Allow Access.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to complete the process.
You can also read: How To Download QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
How to setup QuickBooks Database Server Manager?
The QuickBooks Experts recommend these steps for successful setup of the software:
- Firstly, you need to download the latest patch available for your QuickBooks Desktop version.
- Restart your server.
- Some of you might get this message on their screens, “The Company file needs to be updated to work with this version of QuickBooks Desktop.”
- You will now be required to Create a Backup of the Company Data File.
- When the Backup file has been created, open the Company file.
Usage Of QuickBooks Database Server Manager
Verify if your Company file has been configured for Multi-User access. This can be utilized for:
- Configuring Company data files and managing the local storage devices that are active.
How to open:
- Open the Start Menu and click on Programs.
- Now, choose QuickBooks and click on QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
How to scan folders:
- Click on the QuickBooks Database Manager icon on your desktop.
- Choose to Scan Folders.
- It is possible to scan the entire local storage device if you are not sure about the precise location of the Company Data file.
- Click on Scan.
How to use Database Server Feature:
- You can find out how many company data files are connected with your QuickBooks.
- Also, keep a track of the number of users that are logged in.
- When the service is running, you can also keep track of its status.
- Open the start menu by pressing the Windows key.
- Select Programs.
- Tap on QuickBooks, and click on the QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- Choose System.
- Now, you can the System information and also get the location of the Database server.
How to update QuickBooks database server manager?
QuickBooks Database Server Manager can be easily updated from within the software by simply opting for the updates in the software. Read the instructions on your monitor screen and carefully choose the options. It can also be done manually by directly downloading the updates onto to your QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
How To Get QuickBooks Support for QuickBooks Database Server Manager?
You will be able to get a great deal of information on QB Database Server Manager by reading this article. The QuickBooks ProAdvisors were keen on providing maximum value from this article.
However, if there is something that is missing from this article or if you need further help for QuickBooks Database Server Manager, dial the toll-free authentic QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1800-551-5491 to get in touch with us. We are available round the clock to provide support services for all QuickBooks versions and editions. We are an independent QuickBooks Tech Support Service provider based out of New Jersey, USA.