It is possible that while using your QuickBooks Desktop you might encounter a few errors or issues and QuickBooks Error Code 30159 is one of them. But QuickBooks is also capable of streamlining and automating all the tasks that are a part of the small and mid-sized businesses. It is essential for QuickBooks to function smoothly and in an error-free environment to provide maximum value. You do not have to worry about this error as we provide complete support for all QB Errors and issues from our QuickBooks Customer Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289.
In this blog post, we will provide a deeper insight into the causes and solutions of the QuickBooks Error Code 30159.
What Is The Cause Of QuickBooks Error 30159?
The infamous QB Error Code 30159 crashes the active window and all the work that you have done is lost. You might notice that your QuickBooks is becoming slower with the passing day and responds very slowly to any instruction. One common sight for Users who are facing this error is their computer freezing for a couple of seconds or minutes.
Steps to fix QuickBooks Error 30159?
- Open your computer and log in as the system administrator.
- Open the Start Menu and go to All Programs > System Restore.
- Now, choose Restore My Computer.
- Select Next and choose the most recent date.
- Choose Next on the confirmation window.
- Wait for the process to get completed.
- Reboot your computer to save the changes.
- Go to the official website and download the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool.
- Install the tool, run it and choose Scan.
- Click on Fix Errors if any error shows up in the scan.
- Reboot your computer again.
If none of these steps work, you can also try reinstalling QuickBooks on your computer.
- Open the Run tool by pressing Windows+R on your keyboard.
- Go to Control Panel > Programs & Features and click on QuickBooks in the list.
- Now, select Uninstall/Change.
- Select I Accept The License Agreement.
- Choose the version of your QB.
- Click on Continue.
- Wait for the “QuickBooks is now ready for a clean install, please install to the default directory” message to appear on your screen.
- Click on Ok.
These are steps from which you should be able to resolve the QuickBooks Error 30159.
You should not take this error carelessly as it can damage your QuickBooks Accounting software and the Company Data file beyond repair. You will be left with no other option but to start from scratch. We are pretty confident that you do not want to lose your data or the software itself.
That is why we recommend that you let the Experts handle the situation as they have been trained to handle such circumstances and your QuickBooks will be in safe hands. You can get connected with the QuickBooks Experts by calling on the toll-free QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1800-210-5289 which is live 24×7 365 days of the year.
You can choose to get support services via the Live Chat option or Email Support as well.